2010年4月5日 星期一

@@"

I have been long time don't update my blog and even I have fogotten that I got a blogspot.
I was terribly busy lately since I started studying.
But, it was great during the lesson.
I have met a lot of international friends.
They are so friendly.
I like them much. I have enjoyed studying with them.
I told my friends that about my studies and even my cousin also.
They all disagree that I study at there because it was too expensive.
But I really like to study at there. I love there.
I'm pleased that I can meet a lot of international friends.
Besides that, I realized that I really love English so much.
By the way, I still the same that always afraid of everythings.
I can't face it. I keep avoiding of it.
I usually feeling down in the dumps when I bored or alone.
Would anyone like to tell me that what could I do?
What can I do when I'm feeling depressed?
I wasn't able to concrentrate in my studies sometime.
There's something might appear on my mind when I'm studying and it made me couldn't focus.

I'm exhausted. I hate myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言