2011年1月18日 星期二

I definitely love it

I now kind of found myself back, but not...
Anyway.
I have been quite long time didn't write anything on my blogspot, but I do not know what should write about.
Sigh, New year is coming very soon ,my birthday as well xD
>< Oh no. I'm getting older, but fortuantely I look younger that I really am.
I have a lot of things to get it done but it seems don't have that much time for me to complete them. Somemore, am going to Uni ,going to be a far busier than now. It probably makes me more tired than now. But, I'm pleased that I could do whatever I want to even if it makes me exhausted. Hmm, I think I'm probably crazy with English >< all the English paper is stuck on my wall. That's the only thing people would be suprising of that once enter my messy room. And, recently I found that I have become slightly happier that I was, felt like staying at home ,looking at my English papers better.Due to my heart of loving English that people usually don't have, I keep studying English as much as I could especially in pronunciation and it makes me become more confident and happier if I am depressed or frustrated with something else. So far, there's only one thing makes me think or worry all the time is my English proficency, my pronunciation, the ascent that I want- luckily I get a New Zealand English teacher, Mary. She's really amazing. I absolutely love her ascent. I'm trying hard to do as she does. In Malaysia, I still can't find someone who is very good or incredicble at English, so that I could learn from him/her. I'm waiting !!! I wish he or she would show up soon.

沒有留言:

張貼留言