2011年9月3日 星期六

Acceptance

I'm really a stupid one that I know you don't care, but I still care.
I care you through some ways that I never would do.
I care more than you thought.
Why can't I just let it go totally?
Why am I that stupid that waiting for you?
Why don't I just wake up and accept everything?
I should have just kept it in my mind that if you're mine, you'll be back,
But I escape; I'm afraid to accept the truth.
Nothing is for me to scare of but this does.
Never would I avoid fear from anything except this.
Nothing else makes myself lost, but this did.
Nothing else makes me unhappy, but this does too.
Can someone helps me to take you out of my mind?
There's no one, but time.
Time flies, everything goes well for you.
Only accept, your life only can goes on happily.
Be back the happiest April whom everyone knows =)

1 則留言:

  1. I never expect you're still in obsession. Stay wise, dont get mentally disrupted by anyone easily. =D

    回覆刪除