2009年12月30日 星期三

???

I'm weird in the morning today while I woke up,
Ready going to work..
That feeling which I broke up on the first day is with me in this moment.
Feeling wanna cry it out..
Don't know why.
Until I reached office which place I'm working,
That feeling didn't disappear in my heart.
I'm down, moody... I felt pain.
Have no mood to do anything.
Even I didn't talk with my colleage,
I keep on staring...
And I gonna stop this job,
going to study soon..
I don't know how to start a conversation with my boss that telling him I gonna study.
Until the time to have lunch..
I don't say a word while I'm inside the car.
My tears gonna drop while I inside the car,
staring...
We have our lunch at Nando's
After had my lunch, that feeling was evaporated.
Hahhaahahahaa.( I'm happy in the moment when we having our lunch ^^)
No more moody.
Really 'Sot' am I.
Well..
Hope everything gonna be alright.

沒有留言:

張貼留言