2010年1月7日 星期四

I keep moving on

Well...
I decided to stop this job.
Going to study on next month.
I felt like wanna go for travel.
How tired am i this recently...
No. Should say I always tired after that..
I keep on working working...
Really damn tired. Can't express that feeling.
However I sleep, still not enough..
Tiredness still always with me.
My mum said me I'm over working?
Or I'm workaholic?
No. I think I keep on avoiding..
Sigh?
Someone said sigh will kill what you want to do.
I thought its truth.
I'm trying to control emotion.
Sometime its really awkward.

Hmm... I saw him last week through Friend's birthday.
While I saw him, there's nothing feeling..
But while gone, the piece of my heart was still missing him.
I tried to cry out sometime but realised I had no more tears.
Only painful in my heart.
Did you know I have no more 'feeling' of others..?
No. You don't know.
Because of no 'no feeling' ,
Made me can't start my new life.
That feeling was evaporated.
I can't find it back already however I tried.
That feeling only can get from you.
My ji mui will ask me when i get my new bf ? Usually he asked.
There's no answers of it.
I just told him I don't need anyone.
Well..
I don't wanna think too much of it.
I just wanna enjoy my single's life with frenz and studies.

沒有留言:

張貼留言