2010年1月19日 星期二

Trying~

Again the word- Tired.
Its made me cried.
Tears dropping...
It's been for a long time.
But there's no change from me.
I usually lose control by my thoughts.
How many times I comforted by frenz?
Why am i useless..
Why ?
Keep on bleeding status..
I thought keep on working is the only way that I can do.
Avoiding.
I was in ruins last night.
I think I couldn't be alone.
Someone asked me why i keep on sigh for all the time?
Why dont you be happy always?
What you get from sigh?
Nothing rite?
Should change a way of thought from your mind.
I trying ? Doin'?
Not doin'. I'm trying anything.
Should be doin'.
I'm trying to forget bout him.
Not doing.
I'm trying to control my emotion.
Not doing.
I'm trying to move on.
Not doing.
I can't find 'you' back, you know?
Where were you gone?
I can't live without you- happiness
I'm still standing on bleeding status.
Cause all I did was trying ain't doing.
Sigh.
I' trying my best!!!!!
No!
I'm doin' my best!
I seems going to collapse...

沒有留言:

張貼留言