2009年8月17日 星期一

Breathless- Day 12

Finally,
i changed my phone number alreadly,
my dearest told me it meant to start a new life for me.
Finally,
i found a job.
Its time to get busy.

I knew that although how i busy,
i'll still missing you.
You'll always be inside my heart,
i hope that i have a place in your heart too,
but.. its hard i knew,
now and forever you're still the one,
you are always gonna be my love.
I know that there's no one left to see,
all the hurt that's inside me and the reason that i need,
i need to let go of the things i see that have always let me fall.
I dont understand what happened between you and me,
you will probably end up with someone half as good as me.

Breathless
Shayne ward
If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say i do
And if we had babies they would like you
it'd be so beautiful if that came true
you dont even know how very special you are
you leave me breathless
you're everything good in my life
I still cant believed that you're mine
you just walked out of one of my dreams
so beautiful you're leaving me
breathless
If our love like a story book
we would meet on the very first page
the last chapter would be about
how i'm thankful for the life we've made
I only hope that i'll one day deserve what you've given
But all i can do is try
everyday of my life

沒有留言:

張貼留言